Application for KU International Students (Non-degree Programs)
How to apply
- Enter the application for KU International Students (Non-degree Program) via Google Chrome web browser.
- Select APPLICATION FORM menu.
- Fill in your personal information, check accuracy and attach required documents.
- After you submit your application, the system will show your ticket number to enable you to monitor the status of your application.
- The review process normally takes no longer than 1 month. The International Affairs Division will send you an e-mail or you can check the status online by going to CHECK STATUS menu.
- Your application status will include information on:
6.1 The faculty’s decision on your application (Faculty Decision)
6.2 Issuance of an acceptance letter (LOA) and a visa facilitation Letter ( LOA & Letter for Visa)
6.3 Issuance of your student ID (Student ID)
If you require further information, please contact us at email@example.com
© 2019 International Affairs Division, Kasetsart University · Privacy· Terms